Elizabeth Ferris, an expert in law marketing and strategy, works with the largest and best law firms across North America and the UK. Her workshops will inspire you to change the way you think about marketing and give you confidence to become a rainmaker.
Workshop topics include:
Effective Strategies for Growing Your Law Practice
Beyond the traditional lawyer marketing hype, Elizabeth helps lawyers master the core strategies for accelerating the growth of their practice. You will come away with new ideas and techniques that will give you tools to build your practice and help you separate yourself from the pack.
In this seminar, you will learn how to:
- Execute the four essential building blocks for growing your practice.
- Increase your comfort and knowledge about how to use social media (Blogs, LinkedIn and Twitter) to effectively “market” your practice.
- Identify and communicate your unique differentiator to targeted clients and referral sources.
- Identify your best clients are and attract them to your practice.
- Leverage the power of an on-line and off-line marketing plan to attract the right clients.
- Create a result-focused action plan.
As an added bonus, you will receive Elizabeth’s CD on how to market your Law Practice and workbook to put into place what you learned in this seminar.
Grow Your Collaborative Practice workshop (Full Day)
The marketing training will focus on building on the strengths and skills of collaborative professionals to provide them with tools for growing their practice, workshop topics include:
- Build a marketing framework for growing your practice.
- Identify and communicate your unique differentiator
- Identify your best clients are and attract them to your practice
- Leverage the power of the internet for your practice
- Create a result-focused action plan
Practice Group workshop (Half Day)
he Practice Group Leadership workshop will focus on educating practice groups on the key elements to building and maintaining a successful practice group. The workshop will include the following:
- Purpose of practice groups
- Relationship of Practice Groups to the National or State/Province organization
- Components of a successful practice group
- What is working? What are the challenges?
- How to create an action plan for your practice group